Thursday, January 31, 2008

L'Arc~en~Ciel will hold a concert in EUROPE on May!

I can't believe this! According to Shortykun from http://www.laruku.fr/, L'Arc will hold a concert in Paris on May 2008~!
I'm happy for France fans, Europe fans. Will they hold one in Asia too? I mean in my country would be soo great! xD

Here's Shortykun's posting at Ark BBS

Well well well, you should sit down before you read this. I just hang up with my guy. Laruku in paris the 08 and 09 May in a 6000 seats hall. For the moment, this is what's planned.

The concert is the 09th, the 08 they'll only setting up their instruments and the hall... I hope they'll record it :D

I also asked for the other countrys, he told me that he heard something about germany too, but still think that something is going on in spain too.

Well i'm waiting for last confirmation tomorow or by early next week, but i can tell you that there's definitively have some L'arc concerts in EU in May. THANK GOD.

0 comments: