Sunday, January 13, 2008

Four musketeer ...

Fluffy, Kazzchan, hikkie, and me met up at fluffy’s place yesterday. Sugoku tanoshi! I would like to say, ‘nice to meet you’ to Kazzchan and fluffy, two sweet girls :)
luffy, your collection really tempting! Looking at yours made me shocked, you know. Especially those shindoi and MS on Tsuyo only! Gosh.. that’s a treasure indeed ^^. I can’t forget that photos of Tsuyo also. The ones from [si:] con…
I wanna thanks to you two for the stories of KK and their rabu rabu and ‘Tsuyo only’ lesson xD
Fluffy, thank you for the ‘sponge scene’. Girls, I think Koichi made that victory sign, after 'that’!


Oh, you know what? Before going to gath, I got my hair cut actually. BUT, it was a horrible one!! I went to new place. Arghh.. I feel like chibi maruko-chan!! I had no confidence actually, but I can’t go back. So, after gath, I went to my usual place and got my hair cut for the second time in one day! Now, I looks like ..uhm.. Halle Berry^o^ Really short! It’s around 2 inches. Can’t help it since it’s short already. But it makes me looks fresh, said the hairdresser :P I don’t care, as long as I didn’t look like chibi maruko-chan.

0 comments: