Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SDK #325 2008.01.27 - Kondo Masahiko

Think about it, it's been a long time since I talked about SDK.
I'd like to thanks to ufobaby for sharing the show. I can get the latest show asap from her. I hope Mimosa51244 will sub this episode too xD

Ok, at latest SDK, the guest is Kondo Masahiko (b.1964), also known as Matchy. He is KinKi dai-senpai at Johnny's, who also the owner of a racing team. Yes, racing. So, it's obvious that he looks close to Koichi rather than Tsuyo. It's okay actually, it happened to Tsuyo also when his friends came as the guest. I remember one when Nishikawa Takanori (former TM Revolution) came. But this time, the guest is they (should) knew well since he's their senpai from the same company. But, how Tsuyo behave this time gave me feeling that he (Tsuyo) is not interested with Matchy-san. That's why Matchy teased him? I'm not very clear here.. but Matchy seemed teased Tsuyo about his quite, and touching-hair while replied him. Did Matchy felt Tsuyo not paid good attention? Dear Tsuyo, I can't blame him, though I (might) understand you. Matchy might scold him after the show xD


Matchy talked to Koichi for the whole time, made Tsuyo like left behind.


gotcha Tsuyo!

Btw... I've seen Matchy before, on Engine drama with Kimura and some clips on his come back, but I never paid much attention on him. hmmm....He's looking good. He looks good. He singing nicely. I might like him xD

0 comments: