Tuesday, January 29, 2008

the latest CD I bought is...

Yesterday I bought an Indonesian song Album. My first after, say it 15 years? I remember last time I bought Indo's Album when I was in high school. I seldom bought since I prefer radio. I couldn't live without radio at that time xD

So, I bought Indonesian Album. It's Yovie & Nuno's The Special One CD. Yovie is one of talented composer. There's a show on tv about singing competition and one of the contestant sang Yovie's song, and I like it. Then I decided to buy their album. I never liked certain Indo singer like I did now with L'arc or KK or Tsuyo's. Maybe their songs are too similar to each other? Maybe, but I still like Indonesian songs~

I went to the doctor this afternoon. Yappari, as I thought, I'm not getting good :( The doc gave me Propranolol again. I felt the breathing difficulty so with the strong & faster heart beat recently (by Omron eq. it's more than 100). But I thought it happened because I'm not full recovery from the chicken pox yet. Seems it's not :/

0 comments: