Friday, February 29, 2008

[bits] new reference

I just awaken from my nap. Headache still haunting, so, while waiting for the Ningen Shikakku download to be finished, I took a sleep. I thought 1 or 2 hours is enough but the headache won't leave :(. But, first part of the episode done. I'll continue the rest tomorrow.
Btw, I just sent a confirmation for my new credit card to Yesasia on our order for the new singles and albums. Hope there won't be any problem *pray*

Ah, I put a new reference on the right column of this blog. To papersnow.net for romanji and translation of All Domoto Tsuyoshi Albums and Singles [\(^o^)/], some KinKi Kids songs and SMAP songs plus MC part translations from MIJ concert. I have the concert for 4 years and now I will understand what they've talked finally^^
I still will do the romanji for myself though. I need to learn xD
So, can you imagine how happy I am today? I saved all translations and will read it one by one. (to Wenn, finally we have something more to discuss^^).

Ok, I'm off to bed~ Oyasumi nasai..

0 comments: