Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SDK #267 2006.10.22 - Abe Natsumi

Thanks to Mimosa51244 for subbed this episode. It was fun.
I just realized that Abe Natsumi was one of the casts in Diary's Dog.

Tsuyo can't stop grinning since he mentioned about Don Konishi^^


Koichi was so mean this time. But I like when he's mean xD



poor Enari-san


heheee poor Tsuyo. From what i've seen, this is the second time he showed this expression on food xD.

Ah here's what I meant

Who is the one he always sent his complaint to?
Koichi.


*edited*
Hahaa.. I think I like this episode more than I thought^^
At the manju part, somehow Koichi seemed the only one who felt so confident about that he won't lose, he won't be the one who got the chili manju. Everyone looks worry, but not him. Did he has inner sense? Teased Enari to pick between two manjus left, aren't he worry he might get the chili one? I don't know why, but this is knocked me xD
One more animated Tsuyo for what he's saying..

0 comments: