Monday, February 11, 2008

*_*

OMG, I just awaken from my sleep in office! Yay, I am extremely tired. I went to sleep at 1 last night tried to finished my homework. Not anyone can sleep at work, aren't they? Yeah. me can. Our office is quite informal in the meaning of the people. 17 persons, 5 work outside and my boss only here 2 days in a week, so we're on our own. My work always made me placed at the corner. Surrounded by tall cupboard and separator from my colleages. When I lay my head down at the desk, no one can see me. Oh, I feel wanna go home now...

Ah, I forgot about the happy news. Finally I decided to set up an internet connection that is faster and unlimited at my home. It's quite cheap and it's fast and unlimited as I said :P Though I have the unlimited connection now, I'm not freely download big files yet. I need to upgrade my pc. Anyway, since now.. happy^^

Ok, back to work.

0 comments: