Sunday, February 10, 2008

Second KinKi gath :P

I was about to write this last night, but I'm tooo sleepy.
Yesterday, kazzchan, fluffy, hikkie, me and tsuyocie made another KinKi gath. Even only 5 of us, it was really fun. This time, after waiting fluffy for an hour at the lobby of her apartment (fluffy, i think you need to changed the phone operator^^) , we decided to go to do karaoke. I never been to a karaoke before. This is my first and I can't sing! I knew that singing our own is not the same with singing live, it's so true. You have to practice xD But, for first experience, it was fun. I can't believe that they have quite many KinKi and other Johnny's songs too, untill we (I) have no idea what to sing. The lyric was written in kanji, so everytime complicated kanji appeared, I got blur xD. It's good to learn reading kanji though.

After karaoke, kazzchan and tsuyocie have to go home, but 3 of us went to another place for dinner. We had talk untill next 3 hours! xD
There's endless stuff from our boys that made us talk endlessly :P Though tired, but I feel fun~

PS:
fluffy, your singing は うまい^^ We can do this again next time you're here =D. To Wenn, I hope you can join us one day^^
Oh, and fluffy, the fact about our age-gap didn't make you in endless shock, aren't you? xD

0 comments: