Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SDK #329 2008.02.24 - Ayado Chie

Just finished watching the latest SDK (thanks to ufobaby~). The guest was Ayado Chie. This is her 2nd or 3rd at SDK? I only seen her once before.

Well, I don't understand the talk xD Only the part which Ayado-san (b.1957) asked who she will choose for
koibito--> Tom-san
husband --> Tsuyoshi
息子/son? --> Koichi
I don't understand what Takamizawa was chosen for xD
Loved if this one being subbed.

Sakuragi sensei is back! \(^o^)/





Beside so casual this time, Koichi looks sooo thin!



Other person who cut his hair and looks neat, beside Tsuyo

Takeda Shinji

The ending song, they sing 'Isn't she lovely' (originally by Stevie Wonder). I like her voice =)

Ok, can't wait for the next episode with Morisanchu xD
I'm off to bed! headache *_*

0 comments: