Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo

Finally I can watch Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo (season 1).

Starred by Domoto Tsuyoshi (as Kindaichi Hajime), Tomosaka Rie (as Nanase Miyuki), and Furuoya Masato (as detective Kenmochi).



I hate horror stuff, and feel hesitate a bit but I'm so curious when I read at one forum fans debated about who's the most suitable as Kindaichi Hajime among Domoto Tsuyoshi, Matsumoto Jun, or Kamenashi Kazuya. Since I didn't know any of them all at that time, I bought 2 Kindaichi special by Domoto Tsuyoshi and Kamenashi Kazuya. Couldn't decide yet among the two.
But, after I saw the whole series of Kindaichi 1, though I haven't watch Matsujun version, without subjective feeling, I think Tsuyoshi is the most suitable for the role. No, I didn't read the manga, I don't know how Hajime should be. Or maybe I should say I like Hajime portrayed by Tsuyoshi the most. Between the two, Kame looks too serious. I'm waiting for Matsujun version at the moment, maybe I can get it in two weeks. I will talk again later.

The interesting thing about this drama is Hajime himself (as portrayed by Tsuyoshi) and the story, how Hajime solved the case. Actually the story is quite sadistic fo me, but I like to see this Hajime and his chemitry with other casts, Miyuki and Kenmochi detective. Tsuyoshi portrayed a clumsy, funny yet smart Kindaichi Hajime. He knew what to do for the role.



Tsuyo was 16 at that time.

9 comments:

Ochie said...

I still have to see MatsuJun's version. Although a whole lot of people said that they liked Tsuyoshi best for the role. and I'm not complaining. HAHA...

As for Kame, I think he lacks the being the "baka" part. Tsuyoshi, on the other hand, played the role to the hilt.. Baka most of the time (LOL) and then totally kakkoii the next.

Tomosaka Rie is really good as Miyuki as well. And they really had good chemistry here. :).

ryo said...

"As for Kame, I think he lacks the being the "baka" part. Tsuyoshi,"

Yup, that too. It's more fun to see Hajime as Tsuyoshi's portrayed xD
Apparently hikkie-chan has the Matsujun's version and I will get it next Saturday^^

KK said...

I haven't seen this one yet, even though I should. I saw Kame-chan. I wasn't into that really. So we'll see how that goes once I get stuff together. Gosh Tsuyoshi! I have so many dramas of his to watch now. I've just seen the second episode of Nigen Shikkaku. Gosh...I can't watch anymore. My heart aches for Tsuyoshi. I'm going to get started on Bokura no Yuuki though. ^^

ryo said...

I knew. I didn't have the heart to continu Ningen before..but I really curious after read someone's review. Tsuyoshi also got the best new comer artist for the role. So, yeah, I'm highly curious xD

Just finished with Bokura no Yuuki. Highly recommended!^^

KK said...

Lol...I know. I saw the drama on your blog and read it....I got curious and so now I have to watch it. ^^
Thanks a lot ryo. As if I'm not obsessed enough already, now you gotta get me hooked on other dramas too. *GRINS*

ryo said...

:P

Have you watch Last Present?

KK said...

No I haven't; I am watching Miman city right now actually (Bokura no Yuuki). I LOVE Tsuyoshi's character at least in the first episode. I'm watching the second one right now. *Sighs dreamily* Tsuyoshi's character is so adorable. I love him. Koichi is so spoiled. Hahhaa..."I don't eat this without rice." Koichi is very cute too.

ryo said...

ah hahaaa okay. Let's wait till you finish with Miman.
That drama was made for them, for the wifey and the hubby xD

Rohani said...

1) i think matsujun and kame didnt know of kindaichi since its an old anime/manga (tsuyoshi should supposely have watch/read a bits or pieces here and there). so mtsujun create a kindaichi of his own and kame watch the previous kindaichi(matsujun season) to create his kindaichi. it was really hard for me to find season 1 and i still cant find season 2. and base on the style of clothing and quality i say its really old compare to 3 and 4

2) in this case of course i would like tsuyoshi's kindaichi better in terms of similarities with the real charac. i have read the manga(not all) and as many as i could find

3) highly recommend this series ESPECIALLY season 1 and 2. you could rarely find a baka detective for all mystery lovers out there can you?