Friday, February 29, 2008

♪ Imagine - Love Event HIGHER in Japan 2007.06.25

I have no idea about this. Tsuyo sang 'Imagine' (originally John Lennon) at NARA Love Event Higher in Japan (thanks to Ochie for correcting the con) concert 2007.06.25. Only him and the keyboardist 十川知司さん.

I found something to ask about the concert that day. Thanks to PINK DEVIL.
- Kerry also sang another John Lennon song, BAG ONE.
- There's a Yoko Ono (小野 洋子) VTR ~ Love (John Lennon)
- HAIR SHOW(?) --> it's Hair art (and I wonder what it is!)
- SC△LE Session (?)
Sounds fun and interesting!

Thanks to: s021009 for the song.

get the song

---

Info:
In 2007, there were 3 live event of ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI:
2007.02.23 - 2007.03.04 - ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI Sparkling Love
                                          Funky Party 2007 at endli9.fun9.la9
▲ 2007.03.16 - 2007.06.24 - ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI Neo Africa Rainbow Ax
                                            Funky Party 2007 at The ENDLI WATER TANK 2
▲ 2007.06.22 - 2007.06.25 - ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI Love Event HIGHER in Japan

---
An interesting report from Waseda college people who went to attend Endli con as a survey, as Tsuyoshi was #1 for the most unique fashion and hairstyles among men and women.  Read here.  Sugoi Tsuyoshi-san!^^

5 comments:

Ochie said...

Was it the NARA con? I think it was during the HIGHER event when he sang it.

As for Yoko Ono, I remember she wasn't able to attend the event so what she did is that she sent a letter and I think an artwork too for the event. :)

Him singing Imagine is beautiful :)

ryo said...

That's what the uploader said..yes from Higher Party.
Oh, Yoko Ono planned to attend NARA con?? Sugoi!! Waaahh.. any sneak clip we can see the vtr?? :P

I want to see it, Ochie.. him singing 'Imagine'.. They should include it in the DVD A version~
Thanks for the info^^

Ochie said...

Hmm.. I think if she's in Japan and have free time, she probably would have come. ;).

*sighs* I want to see him singing it too! But well, they didn't include it in the DVD >_< grrr...

Yuuri said...

Maaannnnnn, I'm sooo depressed. XD I can't get the mp3 file. *o* I'm doing a "melting snow" smile and some bright eyes ... could you upload it again ... For me ... *O* I really love your blog, and i'm often reading it so ... Wouldn't you do a kind of gift for your reader ... ???*O* (My birthday was one month ago xD)
Could you re-upload the Tsuyo's version of Imagine ??? *O*

Looking forward to reading more of you \o/


Yuuri~~

ryo said...

Hi Yuuri,

I'll look into my files first since I don't have it in my computer any longer. I'll let you know when I found them.

Happy belated birthday to you :)

ryo~