Tuesday, February 05, 2008

...

My trip to Bandung last weekend was nice yet terrified.
It was nice because it's for the first time we all, me and my mom and my two sister & brother plus my niece went out of town together. Though it's nice it's more saddening for me. I remember my late father and suddenly I shed tears. I wish he still with us.
It was nice because I can meet up with Wenn and Itha. I also got a gift from Wenn. She's so nice. She gave me Laruku strap phone! I feel soo sorry because she has to shared her KinKi calendar with me. Gomen nasai Wenn.. and thanks a lot!!^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was really nice to meet you, hon.. Dou itashimashite..
Msh nunggu janji loe nginep di gw..He2..

ryo said...

heheee... okie. Cuma kayaknya gak bisa minggu ini. Paling tgl 29, setelah 100hari.