Friday, October 26, 2007

[JDorama] 向井荒太の動物日記 - Aiken Rosinante no Sainan

I'm in the middle of watching this drama, now at episode 4. Frankly, at first minutes, I was thinking; what was Tsuyo doing?? But gradually I can enjoyed it. It's really funny and touching too. OMG, even being a bit baka boy, Tsuyo did great! I really had my laugh xD

  • Also known as: Mukai Arata's Animal Diary: The Disaster of My Dog Rosinante
  • Episodes: 10
  • Broadcast network: NTV
  • Broadcast period: 2001-Jan-01 to 2001-Mar-31
  • Theme song: Boku no Senaka Niwa Hane ga Aru (ボクの背中には羽根がある) by Kinki Kids

Synopsis

The star of the show is Rosinante, a lovable Labrador retriever, whose master, a commuter train conductor, dies while Rosinante is spending the night at the impromptu weekend dog hotel a veterinary professor has set up at the university to collect a little extra cash. With a touch of the loyal Hachiko in him, Rosinante greets all the passing trains his master used to ride. Such loyalty leads Domoto to adopt Rosinante even if it does mean getting thrown out of his apartment building and having to live in the girl's dorm.

"Dear Diary, the dogs broke out of the veterinary clinic again today . . .", you would think was written by a person. Well, the whole story is in fact told by a dog, Rosinante, one of the inhabitants of a university veterinary clinic. Chief among his writings is happy-go-lucky yet hapless vet student Arata Mukai, who is at bliss with animals. The question is, can Arata get along with his peers and professors as well as he can with the animals he cares for? -- NTV

Cast

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Aiken_Rosinante_no_Sainan



pure and innocent heart of Arata Mukai...

kind hearted Arata didn't know how to say 'no'...
I agree with Roshinante xD


So, his friend is Akiyama Jun from MA? No wonder I think his face is familiar xD

4 comments:

KK said...

I want to watch this drama. It seems so cool/fun. I've been trying to find this series, but there seems to be none. *sighs*.

ryo said...

mine is low quality. It has chinese and Malay subtitle. I wonder whether there's one with English subs. I'll let you know.

KK said...

Yay. Thank you. I'll try and find it on my own some more and see, and I'll let you know if I find one too.

iLLy said...

Hi. I'm looking for this series. Is is possible to share ur vid/ subtitle? Btw, are you from Malaysia?