Tuesday, October 30, 2007

[bits of pieces] *_*

I hate halloween. It's not our tradition, but recently it became. The result it most TV station aired horror movies. I hate horror movies. I can say I'm not that scared with ghost thing in real life, but I really scared watching horror movies. I like movies, so sometimes, when the movies started seems good, though it's horror I want to see it till the end. Bad. In the end, I sure, always have a nightmare. And I hate nightmare. Well, who doesn't?
This week is horror week, even in real life, I feel horror. Before bed, I always turn on the TV to see something and walaaa.. horror. So, since monday, I really hard to sleep. My room was in the addict and it's only me, and I have to sleep in the dark, so when the horror things around, I can get scared too..sigh.. Thank God, I have many stuff like watching concert or dramas to cover that horror thing eventhough sometimes didn't work.

It's 9 days before the trip. Though it's only for 5 days, but I haven't prepare anything. I still need to buy a comfortable shoes and maybe a backpack, cause my casual bag is too small I think. I also have to find a gift for my friend. I only have one weekend to go out.
Near my day, I feel quite healthy, thank God. I remember last years, I always got sick and it's pretty bad sick. I'm not ready to get lost 1 more year? Maybe. But I'm a bit worried for the blood test next week. The test to see any side effect after taking PTU for 6 months. I hope nothing's wrong because the test will be done on tuesday and I will be gone to SG on friday *pray hard*

I'm in the mood for REA, L'Arc, ZARD, some KJ8 songs, and ONE OK ROCK. I'm in the mood for rock songs lately. That's probably I stopped romanizing Silver Code xP Ah, I re-watch [si] concert last night. And surprisingly, I had different feeling compare to first time watch it. I like [si] first time watching it, but now I feel I like it more^^ My fave part is 歩き出した夏, ORANGE (because he has no shirt on. Kidding. No, I'm not :P), and C U in My Dream dance! OMG, the dance! it really grooves! I love the dance, I love Tsuyo's move, I mean his dance. Yes, see you in my dream, that's what I wish last night and I turn off the TV after the dance --> watch out, this is the first time i'm became hentai.

Maybe I should watch Tsuyo's like this.. REA first, then [si], and then Endlicheri. Notice it that from REA (2002) to [si] (2004) to Kerry(2006).. hmm 2 years. I think, now I', eager to see how's Funky White Dragon *_*
Dunno, somehow when I saw one clip from youtube about Endlicheri, i feel like Tsuyo grew old faster than me~

0 comments: