Tuesday, October 02, 2007

If your idol getting married...

Okay, I've been keep thinking about it. A bit weird since I'm not Inohara fans nor V6 fans, though I've listen to their songs too now. It's merely because it's Johnny's.
Among fans, there who'd happy, and there's who'd cry when the idol gets married. So, how about you?
For JDG and Tsuyo (since Kimura and Hyde already married).. I will be happy, but it depends also on the lady side.
If she's also a talento, she's better be nice one (it means subjectivey, I don't dislike her). If she's ordinary girl, then she's at least looks nice and be ordinary. Of course, I will still be a fan.
First time I knew Kimura, he's not married yet, but date her already. But at that time I can't say I'm a fan like I do now, so it's just ok. Later, after I became fan and heard that they're getting married with children, I'm still ok. Later, I changed, for certain reasons, though I don't hate her, I dislike her but I still a fan to Kimura. Good for Hyde. Once I found out who his wife, I'm 100% ok!
JDG is 35 now, about time to get married. He's the first son and his family still conservative. With his reputation, he has to be careful to choose a wife, I guess. I remember there's an analysis from a fan about 'what if you married to JDG'. Well, quite scary LOL. Well, I hope he can soon find his soul mate =D
Tsuyo still have 1 or 4 years (cause he once mentioned ideal age to get married was at 29, 32) Can't be 29 (that would be next year) since he has no girlfriend yet at the moment. So, in 4 years? Then you should hurry find one, Tsuyoshi. I hope she can make you the most happiest man in the world~
So.. I will be happy if my idols get married, with 'if'

2 comments:

Ochie said...

LOL... Tsuyo has kept moving his marrying age :D :D..

ryo said...

hahahaaa, yeah. Maybe he will change after 32. But when he reach 40, it's not time to set the age for marriage anymore LOL