Thursday, October 11, 2007

[bits of pieces] my wish....

Yesterday I received Tsuyo's drama "向井荒太の動物日記" (Aiken Rosinante no Sainan). I feel dizzy but want to see it a bit. It's from Malay, so there's two subs, chinese and bahasa. The picture quite ok.

My brain now filled with SG atmosphere. It's for work, but I only thing about HMV xD I just hope my saving still enough for me to get some KK stuffs there, who knows they have REA concert or Tsuyo's California Dreamin' or... :P Last time I went there, I saw some Japan CDs there, but I look for SMAP at that time. Ah, I'm sure there's some Laruku's CDs too. Cause the CDs available here in our local store was SG's production. Who knows, the price better there.
The most important is I already arrange to meet a good friend of mine. Really miss her. I met my friend from this world 4 years ago. Never thought online friend can be true friend, but she is.

Today is (maybe) the last day I can get online. Tomorrow, one day before Hari Raya, I sure will be busy helping mom, not to mention I haven't pack for the trip. I hate packing >_>
Oh, I miss everything here already~!!!


0 comments: