Monday, October 22, 2007

Aurora...

Here's a little secret..

Aurora Borealis, the northern lights
I was in love with it till I used it as my first email ad and then as my ID in this cyber world before. You'll see some friends call me 'au' here, short for 'aurora'. Later, I didn't use the ID for other forum since I feel it sounds too pretty as a name and the fact that many use it. Somehow later i choose other ID (ryo) that is later I found it so common :P
So, this is can indicate that I have hesitation to use real name. Why? Well, I'm not the only one I guess, but it's more because I want to hide the real me? But as au or ryo, I see that can express more. And come to think of it, in real, I too have several nicknames given by family and friends, since child. I don't know exactly why but really, different friends from different times gave me a nickname. I used to hate it when a child because some nicknames are given for my silliness and sounds quite embarrasing (:P) but can't help it because they all keep calling me with it^^ Imagine that I was called 'jagung' (corn, because my big front teeth), gingsul (I had one when junior high school), nuki (slank from nuri the bird. Sounds nice but don't know why I really hate this one), and some more. The last nickname I got is gen, given by my uni pals because I like one character from Taiwan/Singapore drama long time a go.
Anyway, I really wish I can see aurora myself one day.




August 2006 by Tom Eklund


by Jan Curtis

I can stare at these photos for hours..

0 comments: