Monday, October 29, 2007

[review] Rosso E Azzurro Concert

Ah, I already borrow FUNKY WHITE DRAGON DVD from hikkie-chan too. When I'm gonna watch it? Don't know yet, because I choosed to watch REA first since I knew all REA songs already. Till now I'm still in the mood for the concert *_*
So, last night, finally I can watch the con and after watching it, I really want to buy the DVD for myself. Gosh, that concert is really good! Tsuyoshi is just perfect! I knew him already chubby, so a bit feel like watching a stranger when I saw REA. I hardly knew it was him. I was like; who's this guy?? I want to be his fan! xD
This concert was held in 2002. So, he was like that in that year. What do I mean by 'like that'? Well, how do I say it? I feel a different Tsuyo. Different images I saw from [si] concert (2004). Well, nevermind :P

The track list of REA concert:
1. さよならアンジェリーナ
2. 溺愛ロジック
3. GIRASOLE
4. 街
5. 花
6. 僕がいう優しさとか…
7. Panic Disorder
8. 百年ノ恋
9. 歩き出した夏
10. Luna
11. あなた
12. 心の恋人
13. せつない恋に気づいて
14. MY WISH
15. Hey!みんな元気かい?
16. 全部だきしめて

Special Reel
1. 溺愛ロジック
2. 街
3. 桃

I love all songs performances here. Tsuyo performed it better in live. I like Dekiai Logic now after I hear it live. At first I found it too noisy. I also like Sayonara Angelina and Luna. I need to try to romanize the songs, coz I think I will be like them more.
Tsuyo performed 'My Wish' that is Koichi's solo in B Album (written & composed by Koichi), and 3 KinKi Kids's songs; せつない恋に気づいて, Hey!みんな元気かい?, and 全部だきしめて.
This 'My Wish' version of Tsuyo is really good! I like Hey! Minna genki kai and zenbu dakishimete version too.
Now remember to Endlicheri*Endlicheri outfit that I haven't used to (maybe I never will), actually he already put the touch of it in this concert too. Look at his pink coloring shirt cover his white sleeveless shirt. It's E*E's touch. I will watch Funky White Dragon for sure later..when the mood of REA slow down^^

I haven't heard the song no.6 僕がいう優しさとか…
and apparently song no.8 百年ノ恋 was performed in [si] concert too. Both were not included in both REA and [si] Albums.

I've seen this 桃 PV on youtube before and it's kind of weird :P watch the PV here. Found the lyric and romanji of the song here.

Don't know why he didn't perform 'Purity' and 'We never know'.

snapshots coming soon...
but here's from My Wish performance. Yes, so we knew he's smoking xD
and oh, I just realize after watching the whole concert.. that black shirt, has the woman sketch he drew for REA limited edition! I want that shirt!!


watch My Wish here


0 comments: