Wednesday, October 10, 2007

mix match

We will have holiday starting Friday and my own holiday will end on next Friday at 19th. I will miss this world. On my holiday, surely I can't get online :( Anyway, I hope I won't miss much news.

***
I feel bad. I hardly visit binan. I read recent Donnamoya (2007.10.08) at usami-chan's LJ; Tsuyo talked about Yokoyama and Subaru! That's why I suddenly remember about binan. I'm bad. I request the permit and I didn't work it out. Ok, I've decided, I will resume it once a week, or once every 2 weeks, depend on their posts too.

***
Back to Donnamoya. Tsuyo plan to ask Subaru for going out, could be dinner or fishing! *clap2* I hardly believe it!^^ Sounds like Tsuyo really behave as big brother among Johnny's. If Tsuyo ask Subaru out, will they work out? Of course they knew each other since long as senpai-kouhai, but for going out together just the two of them? hmm...

Ok, let's see.
Tsuyo:
- rather gloomy, but he can be talkative
- status is senpai.

Subaru:
- quiet, hardly make friends (outside K8 members)
- status is kouhai.

Both have something in common too.
- Kansai person (of course)
- both are good in singing (in their own way) and capable as lyricist. In my opinion, both have (almost) the same taste in music too.
- instrument is guitar
- both have (almost) the same taste in fashion
- color is red
- long hair (I considering Tsuyo's as long hair)
- both have something in their past though the case is different.

So, I think they'll work well, at least many things to discuss xD Looking forward to Subaru's JWeb about it~

0 comments: