Wednesday, October 24, 2007

[bits of pieces] the most kakkoii guy...

Who's the coolest guy among artists I knew? JDG is kakkoi, so with Kimura and hyde. But, not untill I saw this PuSma 2005.08.02. Hosted by Kusanagi Tsuyoshi (SMAP) and Yuusuke Santamaria and this time guest were hyde and ken of L'Arc~en~Ciel.
This time it's a game, memory drawing quiz. The guests and hosts were asked to draw something based on their memory. We all knew that hyde is excellent in drawing, but the point is.. hyde looks extremely cool here! He's the most kakkoii guy! He's so cool in whatever he did! Even in what he said, he said cool things xD I remember in one interview in 2000, tetsu praised hyde as kakkoi for what he said.


he really can draw, does he? Even I say his drawing is kakkoii xD Just because he has color blind, he gave up to follow his dream in drawing..


the kakkoii-childish side of hyde-san


I like the way he explain how he got the answer.. kakkoii~




his kakkoii-shy side from hyde-san


his kakkoii-cute expression on touching slimy thing (^o^)


hyde didn't know who the topic was (Bobby Orogon), so he drew 'Bobby' as he imagined and walaaa.. an afro-Bobby. But I agree with Tsuyoshi, that above of it, that afro-Bobby was the most suitable for the name 'Bobby' (^o^)


hyde answered all questions kakkoii-fast and correct. I like they way he shyly tell how he knew the answer (^o^)
Hmm.. it will be interesting if Kimura, hyde and Tsuyo compete in drawing xD


Once, my friend wondering any common among the artists I like. Maybe there are, maybe there aren't. But, think of it.. among JDG, Kimura, hyde and Tsuyo:
- JDG, Kimura and hyde considered has good looks/handsome (though this is not the reason I like them. If you notice, no similar in the looks, and how about Tsuyo?)
- Kimura, hyde and Tsuyo considered 'good' in singing, at least I like they way they sing, their voices (though JDG not considered good, but he can sing and I really like them all after saw /hear them sing^^)
- Kimura, hyde and Tsuyo considered 'good' in drawing
- beside hyde that is obvious a rock star, Kimura and Tsuyo were seemed have interest in rock too (Kimura and Tsuyo were really good in singing rock songs)
- JDG, Kimura and Tsuyo are good in act (I say that they are really good till I got hooked xD).
- hyde and tsuyo, both love Biohazard game.
What am I talking??

Suddenly I remember that, I never saw Tsuyo's signature! Ok, will look for it.

0 comments: