Saturday, June 28, 2008

ENDLI☆TV

I just found out about ENDLI☆TV. A line of event around March - July 2007 along with the release of Neo Africa Rainbow Ax (NARA).
When was I? I was in the beginning to know him and KinKi, so I have no idea about it yet x)

Thanks to a friend who kindly uploaded some related TV program for me (you know who you are^^), I can get to see the beginning time of ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI.
Truth is, when I knew about Tsuyoshi solo project under that name, it was not easy to take it. First, the music is kind of heavy, it's funk and soul, that is way much different with KinKi music. The image he showed as ENDLI☆ also a new thing for my eyes. My first comment was what the hell is he doing?? what he's trying to show? I don't understand this guy! who is he?? well, sort of. So, I'm a bit shock when Wenn said he likes Tsuyo as Kerry the most xD
Back to ENDLI☆TV.

There was a TV program back then called Endli☆TV aired on 2007.04.22. I'm not fully understand but the program also provide a talk with 小林武史/Kobayashi Takeshi and some short interviews with other artists that close with Tsuyoshi like Ohmori Hajime (Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra), Hitoto Yo, Yoshida Ken, Doujima Kohei, etc.

My favorite performances from the show: Rainbow wing and ソメイヨシノ (with Kobayashi Takeshi on the piano).

やっぱりこのKerry様式はダメ^^



Related show to watch

ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI SP that aired on 2006.05.04.

It seems like a promo talk to Tsuyoshi new solo project, ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI. We followed him walk down the city, do shopping.. while he talked about the project. There's a scene behind the photo session for Coward album too.
Oh I wish someone will sub the program.

This is from the show : これだけの日を跨いで来たのだから
His style is still acceptable here x)


http://www.fujitv.co.jp/ENDLITV/
http://www.endli9.net


That's the world Tsuyoshi created for himself. I admire him for the courage to do it, against all odds.. I sense the feeling of 'you are the one who can make your own world' or 'grab the world in your hand'. With his own way, he' inspiring others. My friend said that there's the feeling of 'just do it', 'get your dream' from his work. Yes, he seemed like that.

I guess now I can say to myself, Welcome to ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI world!^^
Now, I need to save more, so I can remove this from my wish list x) Not to mentioned that 「I AND 愛」DVD might release soon :/


。o○o。.★.。o○o。.☆.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.☆


私の 'Φ' です

0 comments: