Sunday, June 22, 2008

L'Arc New Single + Barfout July'08 + random

L'Arc~en~Ciel New Single (release date 2008/08/26) ready for pre-order at these sites:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KSCL-1277
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-index/pid-1011089296/

Take a good note on the Initial Pressing.
Wonder what's the bonus extra.

No certain cover confirm yet.


・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・


Marvelous arts by Domoto Tsuyoshi from Barfout July edition.
Many thanks to pinkrain24451(for the preview)



・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・。・


Starting Monday, I will be in a hectic schedule until 3 months ahead, I guess. I wonder whether I can enjoy my Phi when it's arrived.. I think I really have to wait to watch it until after July 19th (-_-)

My dear friend borrowed me two of her collection, Tsuyoshi First Line DVD Concert (limited edition) and KinKi Kids F Concert.

I so want this!

inside are

48 pages booklet



I think Tsuyoshi is more generous for his fans rather than KinKi. Limited edition means it's special edition^^


bits from KinKi Kids F Concert - Fun Fan Forever:
- The concert is a long tour, a summer concert, full sweat, held in 2003 (so what I saw is Kashiwaba Toji but with lots of smiles^^)
- Johnny's band, FIVE (credit pali_mari), that consist of four members and the keyboardist is also Question? member.
- Koichi performed Dekiai Logic and Tsuyoshi performed ~so young blues~
- Tsuyoshi is a skillful chef!
- Koichi (always) carry a suitcase, while Tsuyoshi carry a bag pack.
- Koichi had a bucket hat while Tsuyoshi had varies hat (like we knew) + sunglasses.
- koichi came first, followed by Tsuyoshi.
- many fan services!^^
- young KAT-TUN + chibi Yabu Kota (HSJ) & Yaotome Hikaru (HSJ) as backdancers
- it's the third concert of KinKi I've watch so far after font de Anniversary and 39 Concert xD

0 comments: