Monday, June 16, 2008

from SDK 2008.06.15 withTegomasu

Just small part..
It all started because of this..
to something that TegoMasu won't lose to KinKi Kids..
Masuda said, "Koichi-kun drawing" xD




So the battle started~


First theme was to draw a Rhino

The result was...
by Tegoshi

by Masuda (he can feel proud because Tsuyoshi said his Rhino was kawaii^^)

by Tsuyoshi

not yet.. komento coming first. "Mine is definetely the most looks like Rhino!"

tadaa

Koichi even claimed that his Rhino looks like brother to Tsuyo's Rhino^^




Next battle is to draw Fukada Kyoko


Our Koichi asking Fukada to give him a look xD


and the result is...
by Masuda

by Tegoshi

by Tsuyoshi

also the only one who got nice comment^^

and...
here's by Koichi


LOL Koichi! He even dare to say that his drawing is the most looks like Fukada! xD


but I think you did your best, Koichi!^^

I'm sorry for any mistaken in interpreted those parts..
I really hope the subbed one will come out soon^^

6 comments:

KK said...

Lol...Koichi...But ya know...Tegoshi's is definitely worse than Koichi's. Tsuyoshi's drawings are cute and wonderful as always.
I believe Matsuda was wrong in his statement. Kinki Kids definitely beat them in drawing skills. Tegoshi's drawing skill is horrible as Koichi's (maybe even worse), but Tsuyoshi definitely is more talented in drawing than Matsuda. So...Kinki Kids win!!! ^^

ryo said...

hahaa yeah^^
I agree that even not close, but Koichi drawing is appeared to be cute.

Btw.. the subbed one came out! Check on here. Really thank you to her~
I notice something interesting part about KoichixTsuyoshi^^

KK said...

Arigatou. Arigatou.
I will definitely check this episode out.
I think Koichi's drawing skills improved a bit...don't you think so? Lol...Eh? What did you notice about Ko-chan and Tsuyo-chan? Eh? Eh?!! I wanna know!!...

ryo said...

He might learn it from his aikata^^

(psstt) I'm still watching it now :p
But first is Koichi praised the girls back there..pretty^^ Yucali said it's the first time she heard it from Koichi xD

KK said...

Lol...that is rare indeed. Koichi praising someone who's NOT Tsuyoshi? Waahh!!...
Lol...I think he's been taking private lessons from Tsuyoshi too. *GRINS*...

ryo said...

lol yeah^^
I guess Koichi is the type who don't easily express what he feels xD