Friday, June 20, 2008

KinKi Kids 10th Anniversary Concert - Hidden track?

I can't believe I just find out about this, last night! I mean I didn't know there's such hidden track. I heard nothing. I've search on the net and found out that actually D2 has posted about this.. and I missed it :/ Where did I go?
I told this to Ching ching and apparently she also did not know xD
Probably it wasn't meant as hidden track, but truth is, I really didn't see it before. Several times watched it, never notice it before >_>

from KinKi 10th Anniversary Concert DVD bonus..

do you see this blurred Φ?

click on Φ

and you get this..






the ceremony for Guinness World Record xD
I've seen it on the news though..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog and i really like it! ^^ I have a doubt about this post: is the dvd you are showing the 39 concert? Because the menu is different from mine! I heard about the hidden content but i can't find it! >_< My menu is white with silver words, is yours a first press edition or something?? Thanks in advance for any help!!!

ryo said...

Hi,
Thanks and welcome :)

Yes, it's a bonus DVD when you bought Phi Album Limited Edition. I think there's only one limited edition, no other else.

Do you mean yours don't have the Φ menu?
That Φ was there, blurred, above 'BACK' menu. Click on the blurred Φ.

The Blog Owner said...

Hi there i came across your blog and i am VERY EXCITED about your discovery because i did not realize it until i have read your blog (its like half a year later). ^_^ *beam*

So wonderful. Thanks =)

Cheers
Shukkie

ryo said...

ah, hehee.. you're welcome :)