Thursday, September 20, 2007

Westlife & fangirl...

My sister bought Westlife LOVE album yesterday.

It recalls me.. Actually, we both were Westlife fan too long time ago^^ It was in 1998 when I bought a 1st Westlife album for my sister's birthday. I didn't know the group, only because my sister humming their songs a lot, so i bought it for her. Later I like it too. I brought it to office and played and all my colleagues love it too. So I always bought their albums till now. Though I stopped into them since I knew JDG in 2002, but I still bought the album for my sister.
I never thought about a fan thing at that time. Even when 'New Kids on The Block' era, I fancy them. But be a fan, sounds not for me and I won't be like one. And when I grew up, i thought fan is for younger person. But look at me now :P

Will I stop for being a fan for JDG, Kimura/SMAP, hyde/Laruku or Tsuyo/KinKi? hmm.. I think I can't stop to like them, can't stop listening or watching their movie/dramas..but maybe the intensity to do anything about them could be less, or not? hahaah no idea. I think my future husband should allow me to do this^^ Like my friend, her hubby allowed her to chase after JDG in SG! Even when we're back to the hotel, her hubby message her, whether she can meet and shake JDG's hand XD Remembering this, could it be possible for me to see Kimura/SMAP, hyde/Laruku and Tsuyo/KinKi in person?? A new dream of mine..

0 comments: