Thursday, September 13, 2007

Earthquake!

Last night, while I still working and searching on the net, suddenly I felt soo dizzy. My first thought was earthquake. But I have to make sure, then I was looking up at the curtain and it was swaying! I note the watch and it's around 18.20 wib. There were only 3 of us who still in office. I was yell out that it was an earthquake and my friend got panick. I tried to calm her down, and trying to close programs I've been use in the PC, but the tremor getting harder and it made me terrified. This time was different with before. Hurrying I tried to turn my PC off, pull out the external disk cabel, but somehow, everything seemed won't work! That's panick. I was panick suddenly, plus my friend started to histeric asked us to go out soon. I tried to calm and turn off my PC from the power button directly, put everything inside my bag, turn the light and went out. My friend even didn't turn her PC off.

Three of us went down by the stairs with other people from higher floors. We're in 10th. The stairs seemed no ending. We're still felt the dizziness, faster heart beats and we all look pale. Whoaa.. finally we're reached the ground *phew* It was really something. I never scared before, but not this time. Later, from the news, it's 7.9 in Richter scale for 3 minutes. Thank God, nothing bad happened.

Recently, starting last 2-3 years, our country faced this earthquake quite often, vary from light to heavy one. I think we all need to learn about it, how to face it. The more I think about it, it's really scary to know nothing to face an earthquake.

0 comments: