Saturday, September 08, 2007

Nakama to co-star with Nakai in "Shellfish"

Fri, September 7, 2007 (5:11pm EDT)

It was announced in May that SMAP's Masahiro Nakai was given the lead role in a new feature-length version of "Watashi wa Kai ni Naritai" ("I Want to Be a Shellfish"), a 1958 drama special that was later adapted to film and remade for television.

Nakai plays a man sentenced to death as a war criminal. Actress Yukie Nakama has now officially signed on to co-star with Nakai, playing the part of his wife.

The film is directed by Katsuo Fukuzawa and written by Shinobu Hashimoto. It is scheduled for release at the end of next year.

Source: Sankei Sports & Tokyograph

---

Yukie Nakama? yeah, ok. I'm really expecting this movie of Nakai~

I'm extremely tired these days. Accompanying our guests with bad jam everywhere. Reached home at midnight, yes..midnight. Today is the last day. I'll send them around before send them to airport at 3. I don't think I can join Smap's gathering tomorrow :(

0 comments: