Monday, September 03, 2007

Hanazakari no kimitachi e #8

Episode 8: I Like Mizuki, is omoshiroii!!
Nakatsu getting more crazy yet cute :P and Sano acted like oyaji LOL
Nakatsu is not always baka, sometimes he can said something cool, more serious.
And you know what? I really hope Mizuki can be together with Nakatsu, for Toma sake. But I had a feeling it will be Mizuki-Sano :/

Just knew that our local TV station airing Hana Kimi Taiwan version. Well, I saw that the girl who played Mizuki is too boy look. She didn't have a sweet look at all. Looking at the guy who played as Sano (looks so handsome to me^^), I wonder how he can be in love with her. Too weird lah. But the guy who played Nakatsu, I like him. He looks as crazy as Toma :P

Too many Nakatsu snapshots? can't help, Toma steal the light! :D






















I got a headache, I'm about to get flu :( but watching this can makes me feel good.. for a while^^


0 comments: