Wednesday, September 12, 2007

[KinKi] S or M ?

Another vid. Sometimes, I love searching at Youtube =D

This is actually one of videos (from Love Love Aishiteru) I've seen about KinKi on the beginning I start to like them.
Thanks to Freezy711 for the vid & for the translation.



Translation

*I don't know the name of the female and the guy with glasses...^^", so I'll just put "F" for female and "M" for male below

Koichi: do you prefer to order people or to take orders?
F: So you asking whether I'm "S" or "M"?
Koichi: Oh, so you know what my real question is then.
F: Well mentally I'm "M"
M: So the one who beat is "M"?
F: No, it's "S"
M: Oh right it's "S". The one in pain is "M"?
F: Yes that's right
Tsuyoshi: 'Attack' is "S"..."defence" is "M"?
Koichi: Yup
M: Ok, so the one who beat is "S"
F: So which type are you?
M: I'm "S"...I can really feel that right now
Koichi: I see...
M: Koichi, then which type would you be?
Koichi: Well, for me...
Tsuyoshi: You're "S" I guess
Koichi: !!
Koichi: Wait a sec! Why??
M: Hey Tsuyoshi! That was a great announcement that you've just made there!
Tsuyoshi: No no no...
Koichi: The way you said it is like if we did it before!
Tsuyoshi: Oh my gosh this is embarassing!!
Koichi: You're suppose to know it right!? Do you?!!?
Tsuyoshi: No! It was just a simple guess!
M: Whatever you say now is too late!
Tsuyoshi: I just had a feeling that you're "S", that's all
Koichi: Why?
Tsuyoshi: After I've said it, I was like "oops, wait a sec"
Koichi: For a 2 persons group it's very dangerous!
Tsuyoshi: Dangerous! So let us explore a bit further on this issue then...

---

This two..XD


0 comments: