Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday...

A good start for this tuesday :P

Yokatta~~~ all content not affected, it's the case only who went wrong *phew*
yeah, I have to burn all files to CD for second house. Can't count on the external disk only.

Today I read that many shows where Kimura and Matsu were in.. but all are in sendspace. I can't deal with sendspace for big files :( Don't know where have to get those files...
Ah, I forgot! Any of you like the pair of Kimura-Matsu? I do :D
Ok, let me introduce a forum for Kimura-Matsu fans, this forum owned by yanie-chan. I bet all SMAP fans out there knew who she is. She always use the same ID, so you'll recognise her easily (yeah, not like me :P). Anyway, she also create a fansite for SMAP and Kimura-Matsu in tripod. I forgot the address, recall that I never save it. But her site is one of recommended site whenever you look for Shinsengumi or Chuusingura 1/47. Here's the forum add for Kimura-Matsu Forum Zone.
Recognise anyone there? :P

Ah, last night I watched DB 26 August 2007. I forgot the guest name, it's the duo manzai again (I guess), those with glasses. No, I don't understand the questions. BUT.. look at Tsuyo!! What he was wearing?? It's way too short! Hahaah.. oh my, you showed your hair leg^^ I remember reading at usami-chan's before.. it's Kochan's suggestion? to choose the shorter one? yay, it's way too short! Please don't wear something short anymore, Tsuyo-kun~
At the ending song, all the members wore glasses =D Kochan looks sooo good. So, the picture I posted before, the one from D2 girls is taken from the rehearsal of this DB. I'd love to do the snapshots but, I don't think I have time today.. let's see later.
What else do I watched? Ah, PV for Eien ni, PV for Happiness (Arashi) and Johnny's Power - drawing session (I think it's on 2004, based on Tsuyo's hair style, at this look, Tsuyo looks good^^).

Ok, gotta go now~

2 comments:

Ochie said...

I would probably die of heart attach.. but I sooo wouldn't mind seeing him in something that short again :D :D :D...

LOL, the stylist told him it's too short. He was supposed to change but Koichi said it looks..err.. interesting :p. and so Tsuyo wore it :D.. love it! hahahha

ryo said...

hahahaaa :P
I can't help grinning recall that outfit XD