Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Freezing.. + new KinKi site for reference

Today is damn cold~! I have to conduct a training and the training room was like a freezer! I also felt exhausted today. Lack of sleep and over time since monday.. I have to go home soon today, so I can get some sleep before doing my homework.

Just back from Baka no Sekai. I rarely visit there. I just checked on Multimedia thread and found some interesting clips! I got Arashi no Shukudaikun #30 with subs, KinKi's Suki ni natte aishiteku song.. yay! finally! coz mine was corrupted :( There's many Arashi files with subs and the great thing is it's in MF *jump jump*

Oh, I found this site, Blue Storm Fansub. Apparently they're the one who subs DK with Aoki Sayaka. Oh, I didn't know since they didn't put any announcement in the file, I guess. Well, really thanks to them (Aoi and Stormy). Unfortunately, they provide torrent and I can't d/l from torrent :( They have DOYA with subs! *panic* I loooove that DOYA episode. I've read the translation did by usami-chan, but watching it with subs, is love^^ I really want to learn how to subs a file. Just don't have time yet.

Oh and Aoi-san, one of the owner of Blue Storm, is a KinKi fans. Just read at her blog here, and it's really fun. I like the way she put it all. I learn something about KinKi too. Ahh, still many I didn't know.
Anyway, I've been thinking on something after read her blog. Uhmm.. I realize that many, maybe some of KinKi friends I knew, uh no nevermind >>

0 comments: