Wednesday, September 05, 2007

[bits of pieces] Nishikido-Toma-Uchi

I've read in some blogs about this rumor, that..

on January 1st, 2008..
Nishikido will leave News and stay with K8
Toma Ikuta will replace him in News
Uchi will resign from News and back with K8

Well, it is a rumor. It's been talk among News fans. Most fans are angry, angry with Toma.
I'm not News fans, and about Nishikido will leave News, it can be a minus point for the group, I think. About Toma will replace at News, I don't think it's fair for him. Toma deserve to get more, better than a replacement. Not that a replacement is bad, it's just it's Toma. If it's a younger Johnny's who haven't known widely, I guess it won't be much problem. But if Nishikido really leave, then YamaP will be really alone. If Toma in, it will be good for the group.
Well, this is all just a guess on a rumor.

Btw, News is full of obstacle in the way of their carreer. In my culture, Johnny's should arrange a pray for the Al Mighty for their success.. It's been more than 3..


0 comments: