Wednesday, September 19, 2007

[lyric] Panic Disorder

Since I got my Rosso e Azzurro album, I can't stop listening to the album. And I want to know what he want to tell in those songs. So I started learning how to romanize. It's really hard since I no nothing about Japanese so my tools are an online dictionary and ears. It will be easy to get the romanji and the translation in some forum. But sometimes i don't get it. I'm slow person :P I need to find it myself, then it would be great and it's really fun too. I'm addicted to do it now =D
--


Panic Disorder

作詞:
Tsuyoshi Domoto
作曲:Tsuyoshi Domoto

不意に襲う呼吸困難に
やつれた心は
たくましく 力強く生きてる

ある人は言う君は愛がないって
すでにその言葉が
愛ではないと青空うたう

日が射す場所 探す旅の途中
流行文句が
造り出した笑顔
好き

※破れた羽 冷めた眼差しも
なんなく背負って
きらびやかであれ
ギター掻き鳴らす ボクは勇敢な
Panic Disorder※

△流れる時代に
この鼓動は
止む事なく
闇を殴り飛ばすんだ
貧弱な魂は
孤独を自由と叫ぶ△

(※くり返し)
(△くり返し×2)

http://www.surreal.jp/ART2782/LYRICS/645152/




Romanji

Panic Disorder

Written & composed by Tsuyoshi Domoto

fui ni osou kokiyu konnan ni
yatsureta kokoro wa
takumashiku chikara zuyoku ikiteru

aru hito wa yuu kimi wa ai ga naitte
sudeni sono kotoba ga
ai dewanai to aozora utau

higashiyasu bashiyo sagasu tabi no to chiuu
hayari monku ga
tsukuri dashita egao
suki

※yabireta hane sameta manazashimo
nan naku shiyoutte
kirabiyaka de are
gitar kaki narasu boku wa yuuganna
Panic Disorder※

△nagareru jidai ni
kono kodou wa
yamu koto naku
yami wo nakuri to basunda
hinjyakuna (soul?) wa
kodoku wo jiyuu to sakebu△

(※くり返し) repeat ※
(△くり返し×2) repeat △ 2x


---

魂 = ?

One of my fave song~
Roughly.. he talked about his dealing with Panic Disorder...
I feel sad eveytime I heard the song, now I feel more sad knowing what it's written ~_~

His performance on [si] concert 2004 (thanks to suyochi for the vid)



0 comments: