Saturday, March 15, 2008

244 ENDLI-x --> update

Thanks fluffy~
Tsuyo revamped his website..
sankaku will bring you to http://www.endli9.net/i-and-ai/ (reminds me of Laruku's jack's eyes^^)

There's coming soon for a BLOG (?)
and... [self liner notes] for the new Single and Album!
Can't wait for either Riva or Usami-chan to translate them xD















From Songs Mag. Scanned by pinkrain24451.


Check for more pictures from the magazine here.
I've been thinking..what he will dress up for the upcoming concert? Just as neat as his dress in recent magazines? With suit, at least a t-shirt only.. with little painting.. but a sense of space for the stage..

Last night I saw Janet Jackson's preview clip for her new Album. I was like eeehh?? I heard techno sounds, space.. sounds familiar. Is it what Tsuyo did for I and Ai? Well.. it could be a tren for techno and space thing? or just a coincidence, or is it just mine xD

0 comments: