Saturday, March 01, 2008

♪ Kurikaesu Haru and some new songs on LOVE DHA~

I can't believe this. Kurikaesu Haru and some other songs from the upcoming Album previewed on LOVE DHA!
I don't wanna spoiled before I get the Album, but I can't help myself, so I tried Kurikaesu Haru and Help me Help me. Kurikaesu is gonna be release soon (maybe we can see him soon at Music Station) and as for Help me Help me, there'll be a PV for it, so..

Taken from usami-chan's

Kurikaesu Haru

Help me Help me

Finally I've listen to 4 songs xD Can't help it. Nice songs and I can't stop listen to Help me Help me ~_~. It's new rhythms and it's nice. Can't wait for the Album to release, I want to listen as a whole album.
I hope there will be interviews coming and he talked about his new music.

2 comments:

Ochie said...

I like Kurikaesu :)...

and Say Anything...

ryo said...

Kurikaesu is niceee!
Yes, I like Say Anything too xD