Tuesday, March 25, 2008

[PV] ORIGINAL COLOR - 堂本剛

I don't have this PV >_<
I really want it.
I've been searching and can't find any but CB. No CB for me.
Anyone know where I can get direct download for this PV?
Read that there's also the making clip. I'd love to see it too ;)
Why am I so curious?
It's because of her. The girl in the PV. 平山あや (Hirayama Aya). I was like eehh? Nande?? (/-_・)/D・・・・・------ → (;/゜o゜)/
Should I say more? I'm not ready, or I don't dare.
I'm not against her. In fact I came to liking Shindoi because of her. It was when she was one of the guest around 2005. Ups, a hint. I said too much already.
No, no, don't take it seriously. It's just my fangirl matter (>_<)○------(^o^)○

Found this streaming one.. better than nothing.


uploader: http://www.tudou.com/home/lovekeita/ (Thanks~)

Now, I've been thinking about the lyric and of course the PV.

0 comments: