Monday, March 10, 2008

[bits + news] Tadaima~

I'm back~
Headache :(
But it was fun!^^
Otsukaresama deshita Wenn-chan.. You must be tired driving me everywhere..
From J-CD store, Japan supermarket, Factory Outlets (I got 3 pieces, and 2 of them in purple themes xD), Adidas outlet (*_*) ..
I can see with my own eyes for Shindoi I love U! Hahaa.. I'm surprised you bought it, Wenn!^^ I've been thinking last night.. should I? ... Better not. It's really dangerous for me! xD
See this picture.. Now, I'm regret. I found a jacket with similar pattern the other day..


Ok, first news... a shocking one...

TOKIO's Yamaguchi marries
Sat, March 8, 2008 (3:06pm EST)

On Saturday, TOKIO kicked off their new tour with a concert at the Nippon Budokan. About an hour into the show, bassist Tatsuya Yamaguchi, 36, announced that he got married that morning.

His wife is a 31-year-old former model originally from Sendai. The two met in 1999 and have been dating for about 8 years. They started living together in 2004. The woman is now pregnant with their first child and is due to give birth this summer.

There are no plans yet for a ceremony.

Source: Sankei Sports & Tokyograph

---

Well, well, omedetou~
Let's wait for many more wedding news from Johnny's (^o^)

0 comments: