Wednesday, March 05, 2008

bits from me, bits from Tsuyo

How many straps hang in your phone cell?
I have 4 before.

So noisy xD But recently one spill off :(. But, I got new ones!
The pair of Donald and Daisy are Disneyland HongKong strap given by my friend. I hardly ever bought one since I didn't like strap at first. But in the end, I love them all xD
One is from Wenn, it's L'Arc~en~Ciel strap phone. I haven't use it.

Second strap from my JDG friend who recently went to New Zealand. The small square thing in the middle is a crystal case.
The small one above is the only strap left now. It said made of from jade stone. No idea, though it looks like one. It's really beautiful, I love it.

Third strap, I just received it this morning, is from my JDG friend's friend :P
Why letter A? Because she knew me through my other ID xD
Now, I'm figure it out whether there's any connection with JDG, Kimura, hyde or Tsuyo. I'm afraid there isn't :/

I have to put the A strap because in her letter, she asked me to put it on my phone cell xD
I still hesitate to put L'Arc one and the NZ one.. I don't wanna lose it.

I have Jang Dong-gun's strap from my friend while she's in Korea. I had to take it off since the skin started peel off.

I have to get Tsuyo's sankaku... (^o^)y


I found these at baidu.com and credit to maggie1327. What is these?? A calendar? That's sooo magnificent! I want them! (+_+)



4 comments:

Ochie said...

yep! It's from his 2005 - 2006 official calendar :)

ryo said...

Official calendar?? *faint*
I'm late to know him :/
Do you have a chance to have it??

Ochie said...

i got a copy... it's 2nd-hand though. I've only started to be a fan when it was released so i wasnt able to really order one. hehhee

ryo said...

waa.. lucky!^^