Friday, March 14, 2008

[bits] Koichi x Tsuyoshi ♥

This is just a fangirl thing.. see with your own risk!



Thanks to Caralai as posted by fluffy87 for pointing this.
see where Koichi's eyes straight up to..♥



I'm in the middle of watching Miman City (Bokura no Yuuki), and now on episode 4.
The 'relationship' was shown on the previous episode, but this scene..made me laugh^^




LOOL
When I read every lines, I had my own explanation for it you don't wanna know xD

note: I guess I'm a bit depressed today...

2 comments:

Haley_Manh said...

hi.^^.I'm newbie here
I'm watching this drama too. it's really amazing :)
oh this scene just makes u laugh?!? I just couldn't laugh, because I was busy with screaming :))
do they have to film a scene with a huge hint like this.I mean after Koichi suggestion, why they have to film from the outside of the tent with these 2 shadows like that to make us-fangirl go crazy =))

ryo said...

hehee xD