Saturday, March 01, 2008

my weekend + Oricon Poll

This afternoon I went to a cinema with my colleagues and sister watching the most talked about movie, Ayat-ayat Cinta. The story based on a novel with the same title. I've read the book first, so watching the movie was kind of a bit less from my expectation. They changed the story line a bit, though it's not bad, but I feel like it's too pushy.
Oh yeah, I cried. I can tell that it's a hard one. I got swollen eyes xD It's not because of the story itself like happened when I read the book, but it's more because of something like when Syahadat and surah Ar Rahman was heard, when Maria showed to Fahri she can read surah Maryam.. it's more like a mirror to me, maybe that's why i cried. Now, i got a headache and my eyes still swollen :/

Anyway, I saw an Oricon poll at tokyograph and when I read the title, I bet there must be Tsuyoshi's name in the poll result^^ So here's:

Oricon: best with a beard
Sat, March 1, 2008 (7:11am EST)

Research shows that beards are becoming more popular among adult males in Japan. With that in mind, [[Oricon] surveyed 2,000 people to see which celebrities were best suited for a beard.

Joe Odagiri ranked #1, with more support among women. Hiroshi Abe was #2, winning the male vote.

The rest of the top ten were Ichiro, Johnny Depp, Tadanobu Asano, Ken Hirai, Yutaka Takenouchi, Makoto Otake, Shunji Fujimura, and Tsuyoshi Domoto and Moody Katsuyama (tied for #10).

Source: Oricon & Tokyograph.

0 comments: