Sunday, March 23, 2008

[bits] True Heart vs When did your heart stop loving me?

I was surprised to know the fact that there's another version for Tackey & Tsubasa's 【True Heart】. A Korean version sung by JTL.
Both song was release on the same year, 2002.

About Tackey & Tsubasa's version:
Title: True Heart
Written by Goro Matsui (松井五郎) and composed by Swedish song writer M. FUNEMYR.
Watch the PV + here +
True Heart lyric translation

About JTL's version:
Title: When did your heart stop loving me?
Included on JTL's special album, "Love Story." Group member Tony wrote the lyrics for the song which was written by Swedish song writer M. FUNEMYR. The sweet song is about Tony's personal experiences of love and friendship. (ArirangTV)
Watch the MV + here +
When did your heart stop loving me? lyric translation

If that so..what's with the same theme When did your heart stop loving me? then?
Both lyric have different translation, though it meant the same.. (・_・?)

I still like True Heart version.

0 comments: