Tuesday, March 04, 2008

[bits] >_< & SDK #330 2008.03.02 - Morisanchu

My PC monitor is dying!!
I'm sorry Riva, I couldn't upload the two files at the moment. I'll find a way xD

I've read from friends blog.. there's some news.. but I can't concentrate to it right now. Works calling...
But i did some snapshots on the latest SDK with Morisanchu (thanks to ufobaby for her kind help provide latest SDK), will post it later.


no hat! and somehow...he looks 29 already xD



lots of love



Everytime I heard NSC, I will remember Murakami of Kanjani∞ xD
So, Morisanchu also graduated from NSC..

Here's each Morisanchu member special skill :P I've seen this before on Arashi Shukudaikun (and that episode was hillarious!) --> ep 26 (2007.04.02)
Murakami did great, did she?

Last time on Shukudaikun, Kurosawa imitate Sho's rap xD




Well, last time on Shukudaikun, Ooshima performed Sumo xD. She's a fan of a Sumo wrestler.
She's the craziest among the three^^

hahaaaa..yes I remember how she adore MatsuJun! Can you imagine how she reacted when she was ask to look at him? She said, she didn't dare xD She's so funny!

Now I remember something.. I think I saw a clip where Morisanchu was in Shindoi before. Uh, have to find it.

7 comments:

Ochie said...

Yup! They guested sometime in 2007.. If I remember correctly they tried on underwear in the show.. lol

ryo said...

ah yes yes..the clip i saw is that one! I remember Ooshima only.
Do you know where I can get the file, Ochie? ;)

Ochie said...

do you download from CB? Everything's just available there... will have to check the date of the guesting though if you need the date :)

ryo said...

I'm not friendly with CB :(
But the date will help much. Thanks Ochie~! *hugs*

Ochie said...

March 21, 2007... I'll look for my copy and upload it in megaupload for you :)

ryo said...

What should I say?? Hugs and lots of thanks to you~! I troubled you a lot xD

Ochie said...

It's my pleasure :).. glad to help... *hugs* to you too