Thursday, March 06, 2008

[bits] Break time...

I'm lost. I can't really focus today. My mind and my soul already gone to Bandung xD
Tomorrow, I'll be leaving to Bandung and stay at Wenn's untill Sunday. Really can't wait!
I really need a break. A quite hectic schedule for the last few weeks, and tomorrow my boss will leave to US for two weeks, so finally I can breath. This is a long time a go planning actually. After cancelled few times, finally I can manage to go now. Tomorrow is a holiday, one sacral day for Hindus.
Oh, smappies also arrange a gathering for tomorrow, and I have to pass it..again :/
All I have in mind now is our itinerary!^^ and I end up doing this xD


I feel like I wanna have one too, but our dispenser is broken :(
Somehow.. in my eyes, Tsuyo is not like a coffee drinker xD

Tomorrow, March 7th is Jang Dong-gun's birthday.

0 comments: