Saturday, March 15, 2008

ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI - Message

This is especially for krakozyubra.

You can watch the message + here +
and here's what the translation written:

This is after he performed ‘Sora ga naku kara’...

Thanks for coming today.

Between the time when I was …
18 and 23 years old,
I was very shaken and scared.
I was scared of love.
And people’s kindness and the way people are cunning.
All those things…
…swept me.
My heart got grabbed and dug around.
And got fooled.
It was the time when I was confused of life, of how I should go on.
I got scared…
…even on my own family.
I got scared of all my friends.
But during all these times, they gave me love.
And shown me kindness.
But I stood there confused.
Without knowing where I was.
Those were times when I was totally confused.
But the one thing that saved me in those days was music.
How strange.
Because music is made out of love in people.
I was afraid of love, yet love is what creates music.
What I felt…
…was paradox.
But it made me want to try to slowly reach out.
To touch and feel love.
So that became my life.
I thought to myself.
Me, as one person.
Me, as one artist.
What message do I want to send out?
I listened to myself and realized.
What I had to give was love.
It is love that keeps us going.
Without love, we die.
As hard as we may try, love can never be neglected.
In my past, I met so many people.
And lots so many friends.
That’s life.
And the tears I shed with each experience.
I remember them all.
And all of those has become the love in me.
The music in me.
Reaching out to you.
That is how I feel now.
Your applause.
The excitement you feel with me.
All of those makes it okay.
It makes it worth it.
Worth all the hardships I experienced.
I can’t make a difference in this world.
But I’m happy to be able to stand here.
To give you the love I have inside.
It is not an accident…
…how we met here today.
We met because we have a bond.
I want to feel that way forever.
Tonight, in my own way…
…I tried to share you my love.
All my love, without any restraint.
I really hope you felt something tonight.
That I was able to reach you.
I know one thing. As hard as I try…
… I can’t change the world.
But in your life there are people who are love you.
And people who love you back.
Let me be the part of making your life more beautiful.
I hope in someway the love I give will help you.
And if you let me do that.
Then, I will be truly happy.
Nobody is born evil. We have goodness.
No matter what, there is always love.
So many sad things are happening around us.
That’s why now is the time…
…we must find our love again to realize it’s true value.
And it’s importance.
We used to believe in imaginary beings.
Our minds were pure as we made prayers.
Now is the time to feel them again.
Things we can’t see.
Like invisible love and power.
We should feel those things within our body.
There’s great love inside each of you.
And there’s great love I sent out to you.
Let our love sparkle together.
And make your lives be filled with love…
… move than ever.
Thank you. You gave me lots of love tonight.

(he made a bow and leave the stage, while the audience gave a big and long applause and called out ‘Kerry’)

source: Funky White Dragon

0 comments: