Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Am I neglecting SMAP?

The question start to filling my mind recently. And this morning one of smappies who are KK fan asked me the same question. We're both have a duty in a SMAP forum to run and we're now rarely visit it :( I think I made her did. Because after I told her I'm into KK, she started active again in KK's world :P KinKi Kids and Kanjani8 now took my time the most. Gomen ne Smappu, I didn't mean to. It's just since the store who rent the show closed down, I didn't have any SXS nor other SMAP shows source anymore. And it's hard to download SMAP show like SXS since it's 1 hour duration, so the file is 700MB mostly. It's impossible for me. KK and K8 show has less duration so the biggest files was around 300MB. Is SMAP only about SXS? Well, no, I'm still followed their news but it's just I didn't responsed to it as high as I heard KK or K8 news @@ Gomennn~

Now I have a thinking.. will I be like this for a boyfriend? Hahahaaa.. it's different i guess. or not?

0 comments: