Friday, July 20, 2007

Today~

Just back from a weekly meeting *phew* I'm still the notulen. Yeah, notulen of the month!
Ah, I remember that notulen is not for the English term. Eh, what is it? The job is to make the meeting-minutes report. Yeah, no particular secretary for our meeting, so my boss want six of us to roll for it. I have no problem with meeting-minutes report, but some of my collagues really hate it.

Today is July 20th. I can't wait for tomorrow. Yes, July 21th is the big day for Harry Potter fans! I am fans too^^ Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows is to be released. I didn't make the preorder in the near bookstore. I think it won't out of stock from previous experience. I still have a book to finished so though I really want to read the last book of this Harry Potter series, I can wait. No matter what, I can't finished as fast as I want because my reading time is only on the way to office. Some time at home, but usually I'm too tired after work and I will be out on weekend. Not much time.
So, yeah I can't wait!

I feel happy today, since downloading process for DK 20060625, guest: Kanjani 8, file is so big 400MB, started this morning at 8, run smoothly. I can't believe it! It's in MU. MU almost never works for me for big files. *pray hard* won't stop downloading untill it finished. pray that it can be finished today, cause tomorrow is my day off.

Now I remember that my Malay friend would be coming today. Tonight. But till now I didn't received any confirmation that she will be coming *confused*

go to lunch~

0 comments: