Wednesday, July 11, 2007

[vid] Shibutani Subaru Solo - Ruwa (fancam)

Thank you 1800number & ayanami05





From recent concert..


Cool~~ really cool and powerful! Somehow Subaru reminds me of Tsuyo, on the way he sing.
This is quite close fancam and clear too.

Ah, yeah, they are, Kanjani eighto are in the middle of concert tour. L'Arc~en~Ciel mo are in the middle of their national wide tour. L'Arc have a long tour. This is the first time I follow their tour news. They haven't release new album yet they performed the new songs at the concert. This is new thing for me. SMAP usually release the new album first before they held a tour.
Well, I can't wait for the new album. And I'm glad because the new L'Arc album might be release in my country too, just like Awake. No need to buy online then^^

0 comments: