Monday, July 30, 2007

Utaban 2007.06.07, guest: Kanjani 8 (part 2)

I made a sneak peak here, remember?

Finally after a month, I saw it!
OMG!~ I finally watched it! (((Hikkie-chan))) arigatou!! BlueEyedWolf & Himeko Himura mo arigatou for the English subs! Really appreciate it!

Don't know why, after join the files, no sound came out. I can't download again since so many files on my waiting list :(

Hahahaa... OMG, poor Yassu!! ( ^ o ^ ) Oh my.. Nakai-kun, you really took a revenge on them?? :P
This episode is really funny! Indeed! I laughed till my stomach hurt and i shade a tears. I recall, I think it's the first time I laughed so hard after a long time! I felt ureshii^^

Murakami was mistaken for Kimura? Hahahaa I never thought about it, but with this short hair like Kuryu Kohei, you looks like Kimura, Hina-kun!^^

So the big issue was, ' is Yassu a gay?' LOL hahahaa.. yeah, that's the big issue! poor Yassu. Nakai is the best in talking back, and he's senpai too, sure you lost, Yassu^^ Whatever you said, Nakai will back it. (if I'm not mistaken) I saw Maru said, Yassu dig his own grave! LOL (look, I'm grinning writing this :P) Oh hahaa.. oh my. This section, profile battle was crazy! Really poor Yassu, cause later Nakai loved to pick the 'gay issue' on him ( ^ o ^ )
The best laugh I had!

Ah yea, this is the first appearance of K8 at Utaban. Ah, I hope they will appear more in the future. Really awaiting for their next!

Snapshots coming soon~ I hope :P

1 comments:

ryo said...

To Summer Snow, if you here, I missed your reply before. Just read after want to make a link to the old post. Well, thank you~ :D