Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday~

After years observed, I have a conclusion that Tuesday is unlucky day, for me. Sooo many unlucky moments happened in this day, compared to other days. I won't mentioned it since most are really hurtful. Yeah, the unlucky moments can be a physically or mentally or both. Mostly happened like no reason, I mean I couldn't find any logical reason why I experienced the unlucky time.

Today is Tuesday. I swore this morning already. I hardly swear, but this time I can't help it. I don't understand at all why this bus conductor mad at me. Oh, it's just really weird! I felt like I want to cry. Thinking a happy thing and I can a bit calm. I hope that's all for today. No more please.

Just now, I searched on the net about Tuesday. Found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuesday . Look what I found. Let me quote;
"In the Greek world, Tuesday (the day of the week of the Fall of Constantinople) is considered an unlucky day. The same is true in the Spanish-speaking world, where a proverb runs En martes, ni te cases ni te embarques (On Tuesday, neither get married nor begin a journey). For both Greeks and Spanish-speakers, the 13th of the month is considered unlucky if it falls on Tuesday, instead of Friday."

So, I'm one of the Greek people, Tuesday is unlucky day for me too :P
I thought I should prepare on Tuesday that anything could happened, but I have to give it all to the Almighty. All happened on His permission. So, I can't be mad in the end. I have great things happened on Tuesday too, but compare to the unlucky moments, it lost. Still, I considered Tuesday is my unlucky day...

0 comments: