Friday, July 27, 2007

Oricon: hanabi dates

Source: Tokyograph

Thu, July 26, 2007 (4:46am EDT)

Summer is the season of hanabi (fireworks), so naturally, research firm Oricon set out to see which celebrities people would want to enjoy a fireworks display with.

Masaharu Fukuyama is as popular as ever, receiving the most votes from the women surveyed. #2 was actor Hiroshi Tamaki, who has seen a sizable boost in popularity within the past year. Other top choices were Koichi Domoto, Shun Oguri, and Joe Odagiri (tied with Oguri for fifth).

Men preferred singer Ai Otsuka as their #1, outranking even the current survey queen, Masami Nagasawa. Saki Aibu, Aya Ueto, and Haruka Ayase rounded out the top five.


-----


Ok, I knew all those guys.
Masaharu Fukuyama was ranked on #1 in most of the poll. Reminds me of JDG from Korea.

I also knew all the ladies. I wonder with Ai Otsuka. My sister like her. I saw her as ordinary. I need to know what's her plus point? =D

And only Koichi from Jyanis? Where is Jun?


0 comments: